ASIAN NOODLE BOWL RECIPE (GF, V)
THE YUMMIEST WAY TO EAT YO VEGGIES!
I know I only regularly post photos of smoothie bowls because I think it's just SO fun to create and decorate them (and they're just so cute), BUT I DO EAT MORE THAN JUST FRUIT haha! I EAT LOADS AND LOADS OF VEGGIES!!
This bowl is one of my favorites... It's a perfect lunch or dinner in the summer-time. Also, you can completely customize it! Pair it with different sauces, seasonings, or dressings; and choose to serve it hot or cold!
I hope ya'll enjoy, and please let me know if you try it out!
ASIAN NOODLE BOWL RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper if you have it.
- Chop up the veggies and the tofu. For this bowl, I used mushroom and brussels sprouts, but feel free to get creative! Some of my other favorite veggies to include are bell pepper, onion, broccoli, and cauliflower.
- Place the veggies and tofu on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil, lemon, and garlic salt. You can sub these out for any other oils, dressings, or marinades you like.
- Pop the sheet in the oven for about 25 minutes, stirring or flipping the ingredients halfway through.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil over the stove.
- Once boiling, add rice noodles. Stir occasionally.
- After 5-6 minutes, remove the rice noodles.
- Drain the rice noodles and then run them under cold water (if you wish to serve them cold like I did).
- Once the baking sheet is out of the oven and the rice noodles are complete, you can assemble your bowl. ENJOY!! I add the rice noodles, the baked veggies and tofu, then some raw veggies! For this bowl I used shredded carrots and edamame. I also drizzled some sesame seeds on top, along with coconut aminos! You can add tamari, rice vinegar, chopped peanuts, green onions, etc. Get creative!!
Let me know if you try this recipe out! I'd love to see pictures and hear about how you liked it!!
FEELING INSPIRED TO EAT MORE PLANT FOODS?
Check out my
Both include nutrition information, a grocery list + meal plan, resources, tips, tricks and more.
For more healthy recipes, tips, tricks, and updates, check out my Pinterest and Instagram!
lots of love,