BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN RECIPE (V + REFINED-SUGAR FREE)
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS: VEGAN + REFINED-SUGAR FREE
These muffins are absolutely delicious and only take about 10 minutes to prepare! With under 10 ingredients and 10 steps to bake, these muffins are perfect to whip up for any occasion, and you can eat them for breakfast or dessert!
I hope you guys enjoy these! If you bake em' up, please share and tag me @LittleLanieLu and #EatPlantsPlayInTheSun.
Let's get into the recipe!
1 3/4 cups organic whole wheat, GF, or almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup organic, liquid coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup organic coconut sugar
4 small or 3 large (overripe) bananas, mashed
1/4 dark + sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate, smaller bowl, mix oil, sugar, and vanilla.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix briefly.
5. In a separate bowl, mash bananas. You should have approximately 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 cups. Add to batter and mix until combined.
6. If batter seems too dry, add a splash of water.
7. Fold in chocolate chips.
8. Spoon into a well-greased or paper-lined muffin tin. Fill each muffin about 2/3 - 3/4 full.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
10. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
Lots of love,
Feeling inspired ?
For more health + lifestyle inspiration and tips, check out my pinterest and instagram!