INTERIOR DECORATING TIPS + SHOP MY STYLE
MY BOHO BEDROOM: creating a bright, clean & cozy space
QUICK TIPS TO FLAWLESS DECORATING
1. SHOP BASIC. When choosing "main" pieces, such as furniture and bedding, stick to simple. Choose wood, black, or white. This will allow you to incorporate details and style that you can swap out once you want to switch things up!
2. CHOOSE A STYLE AND COLOR SCHEME. Boho? Chic? Tribal? Beachy? Jungley? Playful? Modern? Rustic? Whites with pastel colors? Whites with bright colors? White and black? Creams? Browns? Colorful?
3. ACCESSORIZE. I like to start with detailed throw pillows, one or two cool furniture pieces (i.e. a chair and bedside table), pots/stands and plants, and a few wall accessories.
4. HAVE PATIENCE. Of course look around for cute accessories, plants, photo frames, etc., but don't try to buy everything at once (especially if you're not totally in love with it)... I guarantee you'll stumble across cute little accessories to add along the way.
5. STAY MINIMAL. Don't overdo it. You're space is sacred, and it will feel more like a home if it only includes pieces that you actually love.
SOME INSPIRATION . . .
WHERE I LIKE TO SHOP
- IKEA: bed + shelving + mirror
- TARGET: pillows + bedding + some accessories
- HOME GOODS: some accessories (including plants)
- WORLD MARKET: desk + chair
- NORDSTROM RACK: side table + some accessories
SIMILAR PIECES . . .
Since a majority of my favorite items are from places like Home Goods and Nordstrom Rack, where pieces are constantly in and out of store, it was hard to find the exact items and accessories. Here are some adorable, similar pieces for sale on Amazon!
Happy shopping! For more lifestyle and health info, updates, tips, and tricks, follow my Pinterest and Instagram!
loads of love!!